Saturday, January 13, 2007

December 2006 (and a little bit of January 2007)

Craziness. December was a crazy month. Between weddings, wrapping up the semester, and vacation, I felt like I was all over the place. I was ready for a break from the holiday season and to get back into a routine. But here are a few photos from the month.


Here are the 2nd and 3rd graders in front of our class Christmas tree. L to R: Yareli, Asael, Angel, and Gilberto. One thing stunk. I missed the party day because I was deathly ill. :( So sorry, no pictures of that.

My Best friend's Wedding. One of my dearest friends and roomate Molly, got married in December. I flew home for the wedding and had a super weekend with friends.



Christmas and New Years. I got to spend a week with my family in Hereford and a week seeing friends in Dallas. It was a much needed time of rest and socializing. (not a super social life here, but that is not really a complaint, because that, too, can be exhausting :)

Sister Abby and her husband Michael and the nephew Ebeneezer.



One sees many intersting things when driving through the Texas panhandle, and I'm not talking about my sister Rachel in this picture.

Good Friends at the Sushi bar. I brought back pictures of the sushi rolls to show my students, and they said I was disgusting. I told them, "Well, at least I don't eat cow intestines." Oooo, got 'em with the menudo!

7 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i love you mexican american miriam

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Them Chandlers said...

Love the blog! I'm going to get that picture of us to you asap. My computer has been acting up recently. I'm at my parents' house or I'd do it right now. I promise, soon! Love you!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Tami said...

Hey Mexico Miriam! I'm sorry that I didn't get to see you while you were here during Christmas. I think about you often and miss you a whole lot. I miss hearing your funny stories. Send me a note if you get a few minutes. Miss ya girl! - Tami

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Them Chandlers said...

I love the picture of you, Rachel and Molly! Beautiful! Ebenezer looks like Jackson :( *sniff sniff* Miss you, girl...when are you coming back??

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Them Chandlers said...

Um...you need a new blog post!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger mmmmm said...

Finally, news about Mexico I can trust.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger a likens said...

Thanks for sharing all you did in your journal... I look forward to many more.
Ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home